Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.6 – Build 120739. This patch was released on 29 April 2020.
Today's patch should fix the issue of despawning Lizard Doggos and introduce an overflow setting for your Smart & Programmable Splitters! There are some additional fixes and tweaks coming with it that you can check out in the notes below.
In the last patch we updated the fluid simulation to properly work below Z-0 in the world. If you are now experiencing issues with your fluids it could mean that your setup has been relying on the bugs that we fixed. In that case you might have to revisit your setup and make sure it is working properly and uses the correct number and placement of pumps.
Hope you all will have a good time with the patch! <3
- Adjusted handcrafting times for some later game parts to reflect their complexity
- Power Shards production times changed to work better with Constructor sounds
- Color Cartridge production cycle shortened, production values are unchanged
- Autosave notification now minimizes during countdown
- Clients should now be able to correctly build and snap Freight Cars
- Lizard Doggos should now actually not despawn
- Weapons should no longer keep firing if primary fire was held down while switching to the build gun or dismantle gun.
- Fixed instancing on Window Walls
- Fixed a crash on load related to power circuits
- Dismantle effect should no longer persist if the Build Gun is unequipped while dismantling
- Fluid Buffers, Freight Platforms and Freight Car now state the correct capacity of the buildings in their description
- Fixed incorrect material application on the Smelter and Foundry