Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.7.0.1 – Build 208572. This patch was released on 18 November 2022.
Hello everyone, here’s a patch with a bunch of fixes to some of the most reported issues on the questions site so you all can keep enjoying blueprints through the weekend :)
As always, we probably forgot some stuff or introduced some new issues so please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We’ll look into it ASAP
Also as always, with every new update f you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
Hope you’re all enjoying blueprints, see you all again soon <3
- Fixed Hover Pack not connecting to train tracks
- Fixed Blueprints containing special buildables that get auto created by other buildables (Like Sign poles, railroad track switches, etc) not being able to be loaded
- Assorted fixes to Blueprint Hologram snapping
- Fixed a crash for Clients when placing a blueprint that has the Resource Sink
- Fixed a bunch of Build Gun trace issues, Building and dismantling in Gas/Water should now work again
- Fixed being able to save Blueprints with invalid characters in the filename
- Fixed buildables snapping poorly on ramps
- Fixed a crash for Clients when loading a blueprint before data is properly synced with host
- Fixed Train Stations showing “No Power” incorrectly
- Fixed Conveyor Belts holograms being out resulting in performance issues
- Fixed crash for players who have invalid characters on their session names when attempting to save a blueprint
- Updated clearance for Hyper Tubes and Lights Control Panel
- Fixed Client blueprints showing up in Blueprint selection when those blueprints don’t exist on Server
- Fixed an audio issue with the Crab Hatcher
Quality of Life
- Ladder hologram now works with the “Build in One Click” setting
- Hopefully improved UX of what directory a blueprint goes to when loading an old blueprint or when saving a blueprint with the same name
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.