Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.3.1 – Build 268809. This patch was released on 23 November 2023.
Hello again everyone, Today we have a patch for you with a bunch of fixes, This patch includes some very long requested QOL like the Invert look option also working for Vehicles and Trains, Crash and Bug Fixes and other goodies :)
In order to not disturb the experience for those who are currently enjoying the Early Access version, these fixes will stay on Experimental over the weekend, but if everything is stable, they will make it’s way to the Early Access version early next week
If you encounter any issues with this new update or if there’s anything we’re forgetting from Update 8 as a whole, please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day
See you again soon everyone, have a nice weekend <3
- Updated the description of the Maintain Y-Axis FOV Aspect Ratio option to indicate that it is broken
- Due to underlying system changes, this setting will be temporarily broken and will need some considerable rework from us in order to work again
- Potential fix to a crash related to ItemRegrow subsystem
- Fixed CTRL Key getting stuck when building
- Fixed bug where sampling buildings was not possible in some cases
- Potential fix for Blueprint Sampling sometimes not working after loading a save
- Fixed bug where Hand Mining (using E) would sometimes get stuck as client
- Fixed Conveyor Belts resetting to default customization when the belt was split
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes impossible to hand mine near Gas Pillars
- Potential fix for a crash that would happen when switching between upscalers
- Fixed Antialiasing always resetting to TAA
- Fixed a bug that led to players loading into sessions while only partially logged into EOS
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0