Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.2.6 – Build 263359. This patch was released on 2 November 2023.
Hello again everyone, Here’s a new patch with a few more changes, some fixes for EOS/Multiplayer connectivity, crash fixes, localisation updates and FSR improvements
If you’re still experiencing issues with this new update or if we’ve made things better, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all your posts every day
See you again soon everyone <3
- Potential fix to leftover connectivity issues
- Applied a series of patches to the rendered recommended by AMD that should improve FSR Performance
- Tweaked scalability for better eye adaptation on lower quality
- Improved LODing distances on Snake Trees
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0