Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.2.8 – Build 264144. This patch was released on 7 November 2023.
Hello again everyone, Here’s a few more fixes that we think benefit a lot of players like the potential fix for foliage respawning infinitely for clients, crash fixes and addressing a legacy issue, you can now pick up dropped items through resource nodes.
Some issues might persist after this patch, so if things have gotten worse or improved please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day
See you again soon everyone <3
- You can now more easily pick up items dropped in resource nodes
- Potential fix for foliage not being removed when playing as Client in both regular Multiplayer and Dedicated Server
- Potential fix for more EOS shutdown crashes
- Fixed SFX playback priorities for Conveyor Belts
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0