Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.2.2 – Build 260656. This patch was released on 20 October 2023.
Hello everyone, here’s a few more fixes in preparation for the weekend, Including a bunch of QOL and some fixes for some of the most commonly reported issues.
If you’re experiencing issues with this new update, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all your posts every day
See you soon everyone <3
- The Build Gun now remembers its last used dismantle mode, such as blueprint dismantle, so you no longer need to switch to it every time the Build Gun is brought up
- Fixed the Object Scanner displaying incorrectly when using an Field of View (FOV) other than 90
- Fixed the Railroad Tracks displaying incorrectly
- Fixed broken sign rotation for Beams
- Fixed an issue where certain buildings would not rotate correctly when snapping to Foundation sides and ceilings
- Fixed bug where conveyor lifts were able to snap to connections which are not aligned with its input or output
- Changed the default keybinding for Saving Hologram to Hotbar to be unbound/empty
- This means that if you want to use it, you will have to manually bind it to a key, but for now it has been defaulted to nothing as it has been causing issues related to the Alt key getting stuck
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0