Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.5.1.9 – Build 176089. This patch was released on 17 December 2021.
The original post can be viewed on Satisfactory's Discord.
Hello again everyone, this is a patch to bring the latest fixes from the Early Access version to Experimental, as well as some more fixes that might be a bit more unstable so they will stay here for the time being.
The only other big thing that is different from Early Access, is that Experimental has the latest Dedicated Server changes.
As always, if we introduced new issues please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will fix things ASAP!
Merry FICS*MAS!, See you all again after the holidays, hope you all have a great time ❤️
- Fixed a crash related to Vehicle Automation for Multiplayer Clients and Dedicated Server Clients
- Fixed a bug in the Load Vehicle Path UI where the “Used by this vehicle” checkmark was missing for Multiplayer Clients and Dedicated Server Clients
- Fixed a crash when bringing up the Nobelisk Ammo Selection wheel without having any type of ammo on inventory
- Fixed G key not being properly bindable for “Interact” due to a conflict with the “Cycle Nobelisk Ammunition” binding
- Load/Save Path menu is now disabled when there are no paths
- Fixed Productive Packer Deluxe minigame being stuck in the world after the HUB was dismantled
List of known issues