Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.5.0.13 – Build 173452. This patch was released on 22 November 2021.
Hello everyone, here’s a patch for a bunch of the remaining issues, including a fix for the Vehicle Station refueling issues from last week, Crash reporter integration for Dedicated servers and more.
If we’re forgetting something or we introduced some new issues please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day.
See you again very soon, Thanks for your support <3
- Fixed an issue where Vehicles would not receive fuel from a station if their fuel inventory was empty
- Fixed an issue where Vehicle Paths were not updated after a station was built over them
- Fixed issues with Vehicles getting out of sync with their Vehicle Stations after loading a game
- Fixed up LOD bias on Pillars
- Fixed Vehicles burning up fuel when standing still
- Fixed issue in the main Foundation/Wall material that caused secondary colours to affect the primary
- Fixed a rare crash that affected save edited saves
- Fixed Power Lines being able to be selected as a Customizer target which would then result in them looking weird when a colour swatch was applied
- Added directional arrows to the path in the Map preview when loading a Vehicle Path
- Added Crash Reporter integration for Dedicated Server for both Windows and Linux.
- This is enabled by default, we plan on including a toggle for this in GUI but for the moment, if you want to disable automatically sending crash logs you can do this:
- Go to
- Open “Engine.ini”
- Add the following:
- Save changes