Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.1.3 – Build 249836. This patch was released on 5 September 2023.
Here’s a patch with some new optimization improvements and some fixes to some issues like the previously introduced issue with Signs not displaying properly in Multiplayer.
If you’re experiencing issues with this new update please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all of your posts
Thanks for enjoying our game everyone, See you again soon <3
- Fixed an issue where the Production Indicator lights on buildings wouldn’t flash
- Fixed Signs not working properly on Multiplayer or Dedicated Server
- Fixed Screen Percentage setting not saving properly
- Potential fix for some crashes related to Conveyor Renderer
- Updated XeSS to 1.2
- Changed so screen percentage presets for XeSS match DLSS and TSR presets
- Unlocked Screen Percentage for XeSS
- Moved the Screen Percentage setting to be under Upscaling Preset
- Fixed an issue where a bug with creature spawners would lead to performance losses
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0