Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.5.1.11 – Build 179103. This patch was released on 22 February 2022.
The original post can be viewed on Satisfactory's .
Hello everybody, today’s patch brings all the latest fixes from the Early Access version to Experimental, as well as adding a bunch of new fixes and an engine upgrade.
Whenever we do engine upgrades, unexpected bugs tend to appear so please let us know over at our QA site if we accidentally broke something https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will look into it all ASAP!
See you all again soon <3
- Upgraded to Unreal Engine 4.26.2
- Fixed a bug where Vehicles would sometimes get displaced for Clients when far away from other players
- Fixed issue where vehicles would get stuck ghosting
- Fixed bug where the Load Vehicle Path UI would display inaccurate path lengths
- Fixed several minor issues related to vehicle automation
- Fixed a bug where automated vehicles would sometimes be able to move without fuel
- Fixed issue where automated vehicles would sometimes stop moving when about to enter a station right after loading a game
- Fixed issue with automated vehicles sometimes continuing to drive despite being blocked
- Fixed an issue where removing a vehicle target would result in collision avoidance not working anymore for that path
- Fixed issue with automated vehicles sometimes driving into other automated vehicles that are waiting in line
- A HUD message is now displayed every time an automated vehicle gets completely stuck (“deadlock”)
- Fixed a crash when exiting the game when using Vulkan as a renderer
- Fixed some issues where automated Trains could get completely stuck (“deadlock”)
- Fixed a bug when starting a game with the “Skip Intro” option and then loading a save would result in the intro also being skipped in that save unless exiting the game and relaunching it first
- Fixed re-rail holograms for Trains sometimes disappearing
- Fixed Trains and Train Stations not showing the correct location on the Map and Compass
- Potential fix for multiblock reservation issues for Train Signals
List of known issues