Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.11 – Build 103023. This patch was released on 9 August 2019.
Experimental is getting another small update today. It’s mostly bug fixes and some optimisations we want to try out an some minor gameplay/UI additions.
Let us know what you think of these additions and hope you all have a great weekend! <3
- Train names should now be saved correctly (also for clients)
- Names should show up on the Compass again
- Trains should now be properly shown on the Compass
- Hovering over Conveyor Belts in Dismantle Mode won’t change their Belt to Mk.1 anymore
- Fixed an issue where some players would get no colour assigned to them in multiplayer
- Little overhaul of the Photo Mode UI, including a rule of thirds overlay Increased font size on the Power Graph
- Added “Any Undefined” rule for the Smart & Programmable Splitter, which only sends items through that are not defined to go to any other output
- Fixes, tweaks and optimisation for some foliage assets (Grass, Licuala Palm Tree, Blue Palm, Cat Palm, Yellow Field Flower)
- Some sneaky optimisations. Let us know how your FPS are doing after this update
- Additional LOD (Level of Detail) optimisations
- Optimised Factory Building materials (will affect memory overhead and the maximum number of Uobject crash for enormous factories)