Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.7.0.5 – Build 210096. This patch was released on 29 November 2022.
Hello everyone, lots of bugfixes this time around, hope you all enjoy the update.
If we’re forgetting some stuff that you think definitely needs to fixed ASAP, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day.
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you all again soon <3
- Productivity calculation has been changed so now hitches such as autosave shouldn’t cause productivity to drop
- Fixed boomers clearance for Blueprint holograms
- Walkways and Pillars should now affect Blueprint size
- Railroad tracks should now properly display when placing a Blueprint hologram
- Blueprints should now snap to the sides of foundations when aiming close to the edge unless Snap To Guidelines is held
- Fixed a crash caused by snapping Blueprints to walls
- Fixed a crash when placing a Blueprint in the Blueprint designer
- Fixed deletion of Blueprints not properly propagating from Host to Clients
- Fixed Advanced Game Settings menu not being able to be closed with Esc after pressing Reset To Default or Apply buttons
- Fixed issues related to Lights
- Fixed issues related to Rain
- Fixed buildings becoming invisible after being hovered over by a hologram of an upgraded building
- Fixed build effect for Railways
- Fixed an issue where the To-Do List would lose focus after using the textboxes
- Fixed a crash for Clients when using the Jetpack
- Fixed Color preset names not having a character limit
- Fixed doors having a weird rotation when hovering over another hologram over them
- Fixed holograms temporarily staying stuck in the Blueprint designer after being built by Clients
Quality of Life
- To-Do List should now handle alternate recipe names and multi-product recipes better
- To-Do list now supports Blueprints
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.