Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.7.1.1 – Build 211839. This patch was released on 12 December 2022.
Hello everyone, we’re glad you’re all enjoying the update, here’s some fixes to hopefully solve some issues some people are having before we at the office go on our FICSMAS holiday :)
From our side, things seem to be decently stable with this release, but if we’re missing something please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will try to address it ASAP.
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you around everyone, hope you all have a great holiday <3
- Fixed a very rare crash related to the build effect while building Blueprints
- Fixed the To-Do list showing 0’s on recipes and crashing the game while trying to edit it sometimes when reloading a save
- Fixed being able to place Coal generators at the edge of Blueprints and still have them hook to power
- Fixed being unable to upgrade FICSMAS Power Lights
- Fixed Clients not being able to place Power Poles off a Power Cable in the Blueprint Designer
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.