Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.10 – Build 122346. This patch was released on 18 May 2020.
In today’s little patch we are fixing a bunch of EOS related crashes, the issue of starting offline sessions when loading save games, and some other bugs you can read about in the notes below.
There have also been some tweaks to the Onboarding to make it clearer and better showcase early game features, such as the Codex, and we adjusted the Flying Crabs a bit to make them easier to deal with.
Let us know what you think about the changes and if any of the issues persist or new ones pop up!
- Moved one of the Rocky Desert new game spawning positions to a better location
- Increased the size of Flying Crabs to make them easier to hit and track
- Increased the stun delay and downward force on the Flying Crabs so they are on the ground a little bit longer
- Added an additional onboarding step highlighting the Codex
- Reworked onboarding Hint text
- Onboarding Hints are now received as emails that can be looked up in the Codex
- Better LOD timing for Glass Foundations (they should pop less)
- Fixed up some Limestone Resource Node locations
- Fixed a crash on load with assert for IsInParallelRenderingThread and IsInRenderThread
- Conveyor Belt mesh no longer shows up before the Build Effect is played
- Fixed several EOS related crashes
- Loading a save from another save should no longer trigger offline play
- Portable Miner:
- Equipment Workshop: