Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.5 – Build 120461. This patch was released on 24 April 2020.
We’ve got some more fixes coming in before the weekend. The chat should be working again, Hotbars should work better with different keybindings, and the issue with the in-game map getting stuck to the mouse cursor is fixed as well. Pipes below a certain height in the game (Z-0) had some weird behavior specifically in how they handle headlift. That should mostly be resolved now, but there can be some weird fluid behavior there that we are aiming to fix soon.
Additionally, the style of keybinding hints under menus has gotten an update to make them a bit clearer and less easy to miss.
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Stay safe <3
- Updated the visual style of keybinding hints in all relevant menus
- Chat should be working again
- Hotbars can now be switched while the build menu is active
- The Map should no longer stay stuck on the cursor when dragging it around
- Partially fixed unusual behavior of fluids and headlift below Z-0 (under a specific height in the world), fluids are still behaving a bit restless when below Z-0 so we will continue to investigate this