Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.6.2 – Build 135771. This patch was released on 4 November 2020.
We’re continuing our work fixing and polishing this Fluids Update so here’s another round of bugfixes, there are a few other issues we are aware of and we’re working hard on those as well so expect another patch coming up soon :)
If there are any issues, feedback, or bugs you think we should be addressing please let us know in our QA site at https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ we read everyone’s new posts and comments over there every day
We hope you’re all having a good time with the newest update, see you again soon!
- Wall Power Poles can no longer be upgraded into regular Power Poles
- Fixed some Coal nodes having the wrong mesh north of grass fields
- Restored Jump Pad interaction of a certain vehicle to be as floaty as before
- Fixed Jump Pads not making sound when activated by a vehicle
- Sorting inventory should no longer result in items getting deleted in certain scenarios
- Updated all languages with the latest translations