Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.4.0.6 – Build 148606. This patch was released on 29 March 2021.
Let’s start off this week with a new batch of fixes shall we?
As always you can let us know if we’re forgetting some issues or introduced new ones over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day!
See you all again soon, thanks for your support <3
- Fixed Drone Station Inventory not working for Client
- Drone Pathfinding and World Grid improvements. Drones will now fly to the closest cell if trying to pathfind outside of the grid instead of crashing. Building outside of the grid might have some weird behaviour but shouldn’t cause crashes anymore
- Removed an ensure that caused many crashes when loading a big save
- Fixed crash related to Drone Stations when loading the game
- Fixed a bug where Drones would skip a station if saving when it’s docking, causing it to take off and bring the items back again when loading
- Drone Status should now show the proper name
- Fixed being unable to change intensity in the Street Light UI
- Attempt #3 to fix crash related to the UFGReplicationDetailInventoryComponent
- Fixed Nobelisk sound delay bug on destructible boulders
- Enabled PushModel Replication. This should significantly improve CPU performance for hosts/single player for large saves
- Optimized VFX for the Fuel Generator
- Fixed some typos and spelling inconsistencies
- Made some a lot of strings localisable
- Fixed some text wrapping issues
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated completion rates