Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.2.3 – Build 261167. This patch was released on 23 October 2023.
Hello everyone, here are some more fixes which we hope have some high impact for you, The EOS SDK change should potentially alleviate a lot of the connectivity issues that some of you are encountering and the Input System fixes should help in scenarios where keys get stuck
If you’re experiencing issues with this new update or if we’ve made things better, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all your posts every day
See you again soon everyone <3
- Restored EOS SDK to the version that ships with the engine to address connectivity issues that the latest version has
- Fixed Snap To Guidelines (Ctrl) and Save to Hotbar (Alt) Getting stuck
- Reverted clearing Save to Hotbar’s default input now that bug is fixed, so it is now Alt by default again
- Fixed a bunch of issues with keys getting stuck when alt tabbing (Like Crouch, Sprint, Jump, Map Markers, etc.)
- Fixed Jetpack (Space) Getting stuck
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0