Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.5.1.1 – Build 173879. This patch was released on 25 November 2021.
Hello again everyone, We hope you’re all having fun with the Update, We’ve noticed some issues still so here’s a small patch for you all.
Some of you are experiencing some common issues (Like corrupted game files) and the solutions to them might have been missed on the last patch notes due to them being so massive, so please take a look over at the “Known Issues” section in this patch notes and hopefully that will help!
If you’re still having issues or if we are forgetting something important or we introduced new issues after this patch, please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day.
Thanks for enjoying our game, see you soon <3
- Vehicle path arrows in UI now have the correct positions
- Fixed a possible exploit in Vehicle fuel calculations
- Fixed a bug where Trains colliding at low speed could spam particle effects, leading to poor performance and could cause the game to crash in some cases
- Made Vehicles take available fuel for as long as they are docked
- Fixed the fuel consumption metrics in the Truck Stations not accounting for pauses and docking times in the path time
- Fixed a bug where a vehicle might be blocked indefinitely when in long distance mode
- Tracks will now try to automatically re-connect when there is a connection where one side of the connection is lost, commonly a result from save game modifications
- Fixed a bug that made Dedicated servers Clients spam poll the server, now we should poll much less
- Fixed some more issues with the Crash reporter integration
List of known issues