Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.8.1 – Build 141026. This patch was released on 21 January 2021.
Thank you all for your feedback so far, we have been reading your posts over at our QA site, https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We are aware of some of the issues you are having and we are already working on fixing a lot of them.
We also noticed that a lot of you seem to be experiencing crashes when launching the game or when loading a save, we are investigating those issues but, in the meantime, you can verify your game files and try updating or removing all mods, as they might not be currently compatible with our current engine upgrade in the experimental version.
To verify your game files on Steam:
Right click the game > Properties > Verify integrity of game files…
To verify your game on Epic:
Click on “…” next to the game title > Verify
This process might take quite a while depending on your PC and it might re-download a lot of missing files, which might also take a while depending on your Internet connection.
There’s more fixes to come, as always, thank you for playing and for your support <3
- Fixed some of the most prominent crashes and added more logs to troubleshoot others
- Fixed Fluid indicator UI not displaying properly in the Fluid Buffer
- Fixed a few Menus clipping to the side of the screen
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Some typos have been fixed