Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.0.3 – Build 239478. This patch was released on 19 June 2023.
Hello everyone, here’s another patch with some more fixes and goodies for you all so please take a look, there’s quite a few changes in this patch.
There’s something very important to bring up which is we will be soon going out on vacation so in order for us to try to fix what is truly important for you all we need your feedback so please let us know what is affecting your gameplay or what are your concerns over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you again soon everyone <3
- Fixed the Railways, Hypertubes and Pipelines visually having incorrect rotation when set via Blueprint
- This may also fix sinking/incorrectly rotated foundations in some scenarios
- Fixed the parachute visuals on conveyor belts or when dropped
- Fixed the camera for the Factory Cart, it was incorrectly set so it would clip drastically when indoors
- Fixed collision being missing in some Coral
- A few parts near the coastline of Rocky Desert are now more complete in terms of foliage and world design
- Fixed some issues with the Gas Pillar effects in a few areas of Dune Desert and Spire Coast, also fixed some locations in Titan Forest leading towards Desert Canyon
- Some ambience tweaks to Red Jungle sound effects
- Some ambience tweaks to Spire Coast sound effects
- Changed the audio for the waterfalls in Dune Desert Canyon
- General tweaks to waterfall sound effects
- Removed the option to purchase Parachutes from the Awesome Shop now that it is no longer a consumable item
- Toned down the new parachute recipe
- Minor updates to the descriptions of the Jetpack and Fuels to match the new Jetpack changes
- Fixed the wording for the Priority Power Switch description to match the UI
- Fixed the FICSIT Blueprints milestone not showing the Blueprint Designer in the unlock list
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Lights don’t behave correctly in Lumen compared to Signs
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0
- Max FPS option is visually stuck at 0 regardless of selection, the FPS cap does still work however, so this is merely cosmetic
- The Global Illumination option might show blank and prevent you from changing it if you were using Cinematic before it was removed in yesterday’s update, you can work around this by using the “Reset to Default” button, it should let you change the setting normally afterwards, Do note that this will reset all other Video settings to default