A Parachute allows the pioneer to fall slower and take no fall damage. It is used by pressing the jump button (default Space) while descending in the air. Pressing the jump while ascending upwards in the air will not work. The Parachute does not get consumed when used, so the player can make one and use it for as long as they want. The parachute has a standard and sprint speed, which match the Blade Runners speeds.
|Recipe||Ingredients||Produced in||Products||Unlocked by|
|MAM Mycelia Research - Parachute|
- Patch 0.8.0.3:
- Fixed the Parachute visuals on Conveyor Belt or when dropped
- Toned down the new parachute recipe
- Fix/Removed the option to purchase Parachutes from the AWESOME Shop now that it is no longer a consumable item
- Patch 0.8.0.0:
- The Parachute is no longer consumed after usage and the stack size is now 1, making it function the same as other back slot equipment, such as the Jetpack
- Added a Sprint Mode to the Parachute, allowing for slow and fast movement which match the Blade Runner speeds
- Increased the maximum speed and descending speed, allowing for improved gliding
- Changed the Parachute recipe to only produce 1 at a time and increased the cost of a single Parachute
- Removed the option to purchase Parachutes from the AWESOME Shop.
- Patch 0.5.0.4: Fixed a crash when using Parachutes as Multiplayer / Dedicated Servers Client
- Patch 0.3.4.8: Parachute should be usable for clients now
- Patch Closed Alpha 5.1: Fixed entire Parachute stack being consumed, now only consumes one