Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.10 – Build 98994. This patch was released on 13 May 2019.
Hi Pioneers! This is hopefully the last update to reach experimental before we push it to the main line. We’ve fixed the most annoying issues that you helped us find. Read more below.
- Fixed so that recipes get unlocked if you load a save with prerequisites already met
- Stackable poles shouldn’t encroach each other anymore
- Quartz has a proper material
- Crystal Oscillator is visible from every angle
- Fixed an invalid Geyser
- Added proper collision to the Radar Tower
- Changed production time text in recipes to be more intuitive
- Conveyor belts max incline bumped from 30 to 35 degrees
- Re-aligned Foundry and Smelters inputs to allow for tighter connections
- Map is always centered on player
- Conveyor Lifts are rotated correctly
- Added a cancel/fail sound for dismantling
- New Icons for Splitters and Mergers
- Splitters and Mergers mesh tweaks