Conveyor Lifts are structures used to transport items between buildings or floors. They are the vertical counterpart to Conveyor Belts. Unlike belts, they can exist standalone.
Just like Conveyor Belts, once a Conveyor Lift is connected to a building, it will begin to pull items out from the building's output slot or attempt to push items into its input slot. Items on lifts cannot be picked up nor manually dispensed onto one.
If the lift cannot output its items, the items will back up in it.
Each mark has higher throughput (measured in items/min) than its predecessor, and also appears more visually advanced.
|Visual appearance||Unlocked at||Ingredients|
|Mk.1||60||N/A||1||Slim and thin. Three small LEDs every two meters.||Tier 1 - Logistics||2× Iron Plate|
|Mk.2||120||2×||2||Slightly thicker. Single but bigger LED.||Tier 2 - Logistics Mk.2||2× Reinforced Iron Plate|
|Mk.3||270||2.25×||4.5||Thicker appearance. Two bar LEDs.||Tier 4 - Logistics Mk.3||2× Steel Beam|
|Mk.4||480||1.77778×||8||Thicker appearance. Added a guardrail. Single large bar LED.||Tier 6 - Expanded power Infrastructure||2× Encased Industrial Beam|
|Mk.5||780||1.625×||13||Additional back structural support. Single large bar LED.||Tier 7 - Logistics Mk.5||2× Alclad Aluminum Sheet|
The building of a lift always starts with its starting point, i.e. the point objects are being transported from, and ends with its ending point. during construction, pressing 'R' to change the build mode will reverse the lift's direction.
- The height of one lift is limited to 48 meters, however, multiple lifts can be attached to each other, allowing for theoretically infinitely tall lift chains.
- Conveyor lift which built between 2 Conveyor Lift Floor Holes can bypass the 48 meter limit, granting it infinite vertical height (which is then limited by world's height of 2.247km).
The rotation of the 'head' can be changed by scrolling . Use mouse movement to change its height - it can go up or down in increments of one meter. The minimum vertical distance is four meters and the maximum is 48 meters. Similar to Conveyor Belts, Conveyor Lifts can be upgraded in-place.
To check a Conveyor Lift's connectivity, look at the shape of its flexible connectors:
- The Conveyor Lift must be built after the structure it is connected to. For example, building a Conveyor Splitter after building the lift will not work. Otherwise, small belts may be used to connect the lifts.
- Conveyor Lifts can be built in-between a Splitter and a machine (eg, Assembler) directly, without the need for a short belt, provided the distances in-between are correct. The Nuclear Power Plant is an exception, as the input and output are both offset by half a meter in relation to Foundation grids, making it impossible to align the gap with Splitters. A short belt is required in this case.
- The starting point of the lift snaps to an existing Belt, but the ending point does not ("Encroaching others clearance"). In either case, the flexible connector appears to be retracted.
- Power Poles can be placed on the end segments of lifts.
- Patch 0.8.2.2: Fixed bug where Conveyor Lifts were able to snap to connections which are not aligned with its input or output
- Patch 0.8.2.0
- Patch 0.8.0.0:
- Changed the Quick Switching of Conveyor Lift Mark Levels to no longer revert back to the first placement step
- Moved validation check for building to the final placement step
- Patch 0.7.0.6
- Fixed being unable to upgrade Conveyor Lifts
- Fixed being unable to place Conveyor Lifts in Floor Holes in certain directions
- Fixed Conveyor Lift hologram rotation resetting for the second segment after snapping to a Floor hole
- Patch 0.5.0.10
- Fixed visual bug where Conveyor Lifts would extend upwards when snapping from a Floor Hole
- Fixed a bunch of visual issues with Conveyor Lift snapping
- Patch 0.5.0.9
- Patch 0.5.0.8
- Fixed Crash related to snapping a Conveyor Lift between two Conveyor holes which were too close together
- Fixed a bug where the Conveyor Lifts would repeat the snapping sound in some scenarios
- Fixed minor visual bug when snapping a Conveyor Lift between two floor holes
- Potential fix for invisible Conveyor Belts, Conveyor Lifts and Pipelines sometimes being invisible for Clients
- Patch 0.5.0.6: Conveyor Lifts and both Conveyor / Pipeline Floor Holes should now properly have soft clearance
- Patch 0.5.0.4: Conveyor Lifts partially changed to have soft clearance
- Patch 0.1.15: Increased the capacity of Mk.4 and Mk.5 lifts to 480 and 780 items per minute respectively.
- Patch 0.1.14: Made Conveyor Lift Mk.5 available alongside Conveyor Belt Mk.5.
- Patch 0.1.5: Introduced