|Wall Outlet Mk.1||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.1||3||4x Wire|
1x Iron Rod
|Wall Outlet Mk.2||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.2||4||8x Quickwire|
2x Iron Rod
|Wall Outlet Mk.3||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.3||5||3x High-Speed Connector|
3x Steel Pipe
Wall Outlets are wall- and ceiling-mounted connection points for Power Lines. Akin to Power Poles, they can be used to transfer power alongside or inside buildings. Unlike Power Poles, they cannot be interacted with to view the power graph or reset the fuse.
|Double Wall Outlet Mk.1||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.1||3||8x Wire|
2x Iron Rod
|Double Wall Outlet Mk.2||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.2||4||16x Quickwire|
8x Iron Rod
|Double Wall Outlet Mk.3||AWESOME Shop - Wall Outlets Mk.3||5||6x High-Speed Connector|
6x Steel Pipe
- Wall Outlets can be placed separately or when by aiming at a wall or ceiling while extending a Power Line.
- Wall Outlets can be upgraded in place by aiming at them with a different mark of Wall Outlet in build mode.
- Upgrading from single to double Wall Outlets is not possible.
- Double Wall Outlets are connected internally, meaning they don't have to be connected by a Power Line in order to be connected.
- The amount of connections on Double Wall Outlets is per-side, so the total amount of connections is 2x the amount listed in the in-game description
- Patch 0.8.0.5
- Fixed Wall Outlets Wall Outlets not snapping to Beams and Pillars
- Fixed Wall Outlets not allowing 45 degree rotation
- Patch 0.6.0.5: Wall Outlets can now snap to and be built on existing Power Lines
- Patch 0.3.6.5: Wall attachments can now be placed under and on the side of Foundations (Power/Pipeline/Hyper Tube Wall attachments)
- Patch 0.3.4.0: Renamed Wall Power Poles to Wall Outlets
- Patch 0.3.1.0:
- Now can be upgraded in-place the same way as Conveyor Belts
- Wall Power Pole costs have been tweaked
- Patch 0.3: Introduced