|“||I hope you like it. It was my first solo project.||„|
|“||...about as nice to control as the Mako.||„|
|~ Hannah Beuger, May 2022|
Its inventory is located in the back of the vehicle, however, it only has a single inventory slot alongside a fuel slot. Its cargo lacks an openable cover animation. Both the windows on the left side are cracked, due to some 'testing'. It didn't go through, though.
The Cyber Wagon's unique square wheels limit movement on the ground. The driver's seat is placed several meters below the vehicle, causing the pioneer to clip through the ground.
As stated in the description, it is 'absolutely indestructible': it lacks a health bar, making it immune to enemy attacks, it also protects the pioneer riding the vehicle from radiation and fall damage (due to falling slowly, it can still be received if pushed downwards faster using a Jump Pad), however, not Poison Gas.
A single Coupon has to be fed to the AWESOME Sink first, therefore 21 total Coupons are required.
The Cyber Wagon's 1-slot inventory can be accessed by interacting with the vehicle's trunk, where it can also be fueled by inputting up to a stack of fuel into the fuel slot. All fuels are accepted, ranging from Leaves to Plutonium Fuel Rods. Fuels with more energy last longer, but don't affect anything else.
Once fueled, entering the Cyber Wagon allows it to be driven. Running out of fuel while driving prevents accelerating and braking. Automated routes can be recorded using the self-driving menu Q.
|Fuel Type||Fuel Value
|Plasma Spitter Remains||250||8.33s||-||-||-||1.67s||4.55s||3.33s||2.78s||-||-|
|Packaged Liquid Biofuel||750||25.00s||-||-||-||5.00s||13.64s||10.00s||8.33s||-||-|
|Packaged Heavy Oil Residue||400||-||-||-||-||2.67s||7.27s||5.33s||4.44s||-||-|
|Uranium Fuel Rod||750000||-||-||-||300.00s
(1h 23m 20s)
(3h 47m 16s)
(2h 46m 40s)
(2h 18m 53s)
|Plutonium Fuel Rod||1500000||-||-||-||600.00s
(2h 46m 40s)
(7h 34m 32s)
(5h 33m 20s)
(4h 37m 46s)
- Requiring only 10 Reinforced Iron Plates to build, Cyber Wagon is the cheapest amongst wheeled vehicles to construct. However, it is also the slowest (on the ground) and consumes the most fuel.
- The Cyber Wagon is apparently extremely light-weight, as it can be propelled for phenomenal distances by Jump Pads, especially tilted ones.
- It can also climb vertical surfaces, similar to the Explorer.
- In experimental, with the new Chaos driving Physic Simulator, the Square wheels appear to be purely aesthetic, as it now drives with very smooth wheels.
- The Cyber Wagon has a max speed of over 200 Kph, supposedly having nearly no speed limit, requires more testing.
- The Cyber Wagon is now the fastest drivable vehicle, beating the Electric Locomotive on a flat road test.
- Patch 0.8.0.0
- Moved Vehicle physics to using Unreal Engine 5 Chaos
- Overhauled all Vehicle sounds
- Improved the manual driving of all Vehicles
- Reworked all Vehicle trunks visually simplifying the animation and adding a new sound
- Added functionality for Vehicles to deal damage to creatures by hitting them
- Damage dealt is relative to vehicle speed and size
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Relocated cargo access point from the underside to the back of the vehicle, allowing it to be accessed normally
- Patch 0.3: Introduced