Hypertube Supports are logistic structures used to support Hypertubes.
All kinds of Supports allow a Hypertube to be attached to it from both sides, as well as Hypertube Entrances. Hypertubes keep on working even if the Supports supporting them are dismantled.
|Hypertube Support||Tier 4 - Hypertubes||2× Iron Plate
|Default Support used while constructing Hypertubes.|
Adjustable height from 1 to 7 meters in 2-meter increments. Can be also tilted.
|Stackable Hypertube Support||Tier 4 - Hypertubes||4× Iron Plate
2× Iron Rod
|Stackable Support that has a ladder on both sides. Can be stacked indefinitely.|
Ground Support is 4 m tall, all stacked ones 2 m.
Compatible with other types of stackable logistic supports.
|Hypertube Wall Support||AWESOME Shop - Hypertube Wall Attachments||2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to the sides of Walls and Foundations only.|
|Hypertube Wall Hole||AWESOME Shop - Hypertube Wall Attachments||2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to Walls only. Allows Hypertubes to pass through the Wall.|
|Hypertube Floor Hole||AWESOME Shop - Hypertube Floor Attachments||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to Foundations only. Allows Hypertubes to pass through the Foundation.|
Standard Hypertube Supports are built by clicking () once to set the location, then scrolling to rotate (or Ctrl angle) and looking up or down to change the height (if desired), confirming the placement by clicking again. If the "Execute Build Step on Release" option is enabled, has to be held down to adjust the rotation and height while placing.
Stackable Hypertube Supports are built simply by placing them on the ground, on each other or other kinds of stackable supports. It's not possible to make them the default type of Supports used when building Hypertubes. Stackable Hypertube Supports can be built one at a time or 10 at once using the Zoop construction mode.
Hypertube Wall Supports can only be built on Walls and on the sides and ceilings of Foundations, as mentioned above. Hypertube Wall Holes can be built on Walls and serve the same purpose as Conveyor Walls, but can be placed anywhere on the Wall, making them much more modular.
- Patch 0.8.2.5: Fixed snapping issues with Hypertube Wall Holes
- Patch 0.8.2.0
- Fixed Hypertube attachments incorrectly building when attaching them in a section of a Hypertube
- Fixed Hyper Tube Floor Holes appearing visually distorted
- Fixed a specific case where aiming the Hypertube Floor Hole would flash the screen white
- Patch 0.5.0.12
- Fixed Hyper Tube Hole icon being bugged in the AWESOME Shop
- Undocumented Change: Renamed all Supports from Hyper Tube to Hypertube
- Patch 0.5.0.11: Introduced Hyper Tube Floor Hole
- Patch 0.5.0.9: Stackable Pipe and Hypertube Supports now also properly increase cost in UI when zooping
- Patch 0.5.0.8: Fixed Hyper Tube support holograms being invisible
- Patch 0.5.0.4
- Patch 0.3.6: Wall attachments can now be placed under and on the side of Foundations
- Patch 0.3.3.2:
- New icon for Stackable Hyper Tube Support
- Stackable Poles can no longer be placed inside of each other
- Patch 0.3.3.1: Added Stackable Hyper Tube Support
- Patch 0.3.2.0:
- Different stackable poles can now be stacked with each other
- Added Hyper Tube Wall Support and Wall Attachment
- Patch 0.3: Normal and stackable supports introduced