Pipeline Supports are logistic structures used to support Pipelines.
All kinds of Supports allow a Pipeline to be attached to it from both sides. Pipelines keep on working even if the Supports supporting them are dismantled.
|Pipeline Support||Tier 3 - Coal Power||2× Iron Plate
|Default Support used while constructing Pipelines.|
Adjustable height from 1 to 7 meters in 2-meter increments. Can be also tilted.
|Stackable Pipeline Support||Tier 4 - Logistics Mk.3||4× Iron Plate
2× Iron Rod
|Stackable Support that has a ladder on both sides. Can be stacked indefinitely.|
Ground Pole is 4 m tall, all stacked ones 2 m.
Compatible with other types of stackable logistic supports.
|Pipeline Wall Support||AWESOME Shop - Pipeline Wall Attachments||2× Iron Rod
1× Iron Plate
|Attaches to the sides of Walls and Foundations only.|
|Pipeline Wall Hole||AWESOME Shop - Pipeline Wall Attachments||2× Iron Rod
1× Iron Plate
|Attaches to Walls only. Allows Pipelines to pass through the Wall.|
|Pipeline Floor Hole||AWESOME Shop - Pipeline Floor Hole||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to Foundations only. Allows Pipelines to pass through the Foundation.|
Standard Pipeline Supports are built by clicking () once to set the location, then scrolling to rotate (or Ctrl angle) and looking up or down to change the height (if desired), confirming the placement by clicking again. If the "Execute Build Step on Release" option is enabled, has to be held down to adjust the rotation and height while placing.
Stackable Pipeline Supports are built simply by placing them on the ground, on each other or other kinds of stackable supports. It's not possible to make them the default type of Supports used when building Conveyor Belts. Stackable Pipeline Supports can be built one at a time or 10 at once using the Zoop construction mode.
Pipeline Wall Supports can only be built on Walls and on the sides and ceilings of Foundations, as mentioned above. Pipeline Wall Holes can be built on Walls and serve the same purpose as Conveyor Walls, but can be placed anywhere on the Wall, making them much more modular.
- Patch 0.8.2.5: Fixed snapping issues with Pipeline Wall Holes
- Patch 0.7.0.0: Conveyor and Pipeline Supports now contextually switch between floor, wall and ceiling attachments based on where the player aims while building
- Patch 0.6.0.12: Fixed headlift issues when using Pipeline Floor Hole
- Patch 0.5.0.9: Stackable Pipe and Hyper Tube supports now also properly increase cost in UI when zooping
- Patch 0.5.0.6
- Patch 0.5.0.5: Shrunk the clearance size of Conveyor / Pipeline Floor Holes a bit
- Patch 0.5.0.4
- Patch 0.5.0.0: Introduced Pipeline Floor Hole
- Patch 0.3.6: Wall attachments can now be placed under and on the side of Foundations
- Patch 0.3.3.2: Stackable Poles can no longer be placed inside of each other
- Patch 0.3.2.0: Different stackable poles can now be stacked with each other
- Patch 0.3:
- Normal and stackable supports introduced
- Pipeline Supports height and rotation can now be tweaked when building them from a Pipeline