All kinds of Poles allow a Conveyor to be attached to it from both sides, as long as the Conveyor is set to transport in the same direction, which can be especially useful to force the direction of Conveyor Lifts. Conveyors keep on working even if the Poles supporting them are dismantled.
Conveyor Lifts can be built standalone without supports, unlike Belts.
|Conveyor Pole||Tier 0 - HUB Upgrade 4||1× Iron Rod
1× Iron Plate
|Default Pole used while constructing Conveyor Belts.|
Adjustable height from 1 to 7 meters in 2-meter increments.
|Stackable Conveyor Pole||Tier 2 - Logistics Mk.2||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Stackable Pole that has a ladder on both sides. Can be stacked indefinitely.|
Ground Pole is 3 m tall, all stacked ones 2 m.
Compatible with other types of stackable logistic supports.
|Conveyor Wall Mount||AWESOME Shop - Conveyor Wall Mount||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to the sides of Walls and Foundations only.|
|Conveyor Lift Floor Hole||AWESOME Shop - Conveyor Lift Floor Hole||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to Foundations only. Allows Conveyor Lifts to pass through the Foundation.|
|Conveyor Ceiling Mount||AWESOME Shop - Conveyor Ceiling Mount||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to the undersides of Foundations only. Can be stacked downwards.|
Standard Conveyor Poles are built by clicking () once to set the location, then scrolling to rotate and looking up or down to change the height (if desired), confirming the placement by clicking again. If the "Execute Build Step on Release" option is enabled, has to be held down to adjust the rotation and height while placing.
Stackable Conveyor Poles are built simply by placing them on the ground, on each other or other kinds of stackable supports. It's not possible to make them the default type of Poles used when building Conveyor Belts. Simple Conveyor Poles fit under Stackable Poles. Stackable Conveyor Poles can be built one at a time or 10 at once using the Zoop construction mode.
Conveyor Wall Mounts can only be built on the sides of Walls and Foundations, as mentioned above. It's not possible to place them on ceilings, unlike Pipeline or Hyper Tube Wall Supports. For that purpose, Conveyor Ceiling Mounts can be used.
Conveyor Ceiling Mounts now allow for granular rotation when holding the Snap To Guidelines Left Ctrl Key.
- Patch 0.7.0.6
- Fixed being unable to place Conveyor Lifts in Floor Holes in certain directions
- Fixed it being too hard to snap to Conveyor Floor Holes
- Fixed Conveyor Lift hologram rotation resetting for the second segment after snapping to a Floor hole
- Fixed Conveyor Floor Holes and Pipe Floor Holes not working when snapped to Roof Foundations
- Patch 0.7.0.2:
- Fixed Conveyor Ceiling Mount not snapping properly
- Conveyor Ceiling Mounts now allow for granular rotation when holding the Snap To Guidelines Left Ctrl key
- Patch 0.7.0.0:
- Patch 0.6.1.2: Fixed so conveyor attachments no longer spawn to Conveyor Poles unless there’s a conveyor belt built there
- Patch 0.6.0.0: Updated Conveyor Multi Pole visuals
- [[Patch 0.5.0.10]: Fixed visual bug where Conveyor Lifts would extend upwards when snapping from a Floor Hole
- Patch 0.5.0.9: Fixed a Conveyor Lifts visual bug when snapping through Floor Holes
- Patch 0.5.0.8
- Fixed bug where Stackable Conveyor poles would not increase the cost in UI when zooping
- Fixed minor visual bug when snapping a Conveyor Lift between two Conveyor Lift Floor Holes
- Patch 0.5.0.6
- Patch 0.5.0.5: Shrunk the clearance size of Conveyor / Pipeline Floor Holes a bit
- Patch 0.5.0.4
- Conveyor / Pipeline Stackable poles changed to have soft clearance
- Floor holes partially changed to have soft clearance
- Patch 0.5.0.0: Introduced Conveyor Lift Floor Hole
- Patch 0.3.4.3: Fixed wrong materials on the Stackable Conveyor Poles
- Patch 0.3.4.0: Updated Conveyor Pole meshes and all Conveyor wall attachments and Conveyor Walls
- Patch 0.3.3.2: Stackable Poles can no longer be placed inside of each other
- Patch 0.3.2.0: Different stackable poles can now be stacked with each other
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Splitters and Mergers now snap onto Conveyor end points and directly onto Conveyor Poles as well
- Patch 0.3: Conveyor Poles height and rotation can now be tweaked when building them from a Conveyor
- Patch 0.1.14: Conveyor Pole holograms now show properly under the Conveyor Belt for client
- Patch 0.1.10: Stackable poles shouldn’t encroach each other anymore
- Patch 0.1.8: Stackable Poles can no longer be built within each other
- Patch 0.1.7: Fixed the Stackable Conveyor Pole not aligning with other Conveyor Connections
- Patch 0.1.5: Fixed that trying to place a Conveyor Belt with a Pole on the seam between two foundations caused a “Floor is too steep” warning (bye bye, sweet meme)
- Patch Closed Alpha 3: Added LODs for the Stackable Conveyor Pole
- Patch Closed Alpha 2:
- Conveyor poles foundations now sink a little bit further into the ground. (To prevent floating elements on slopes when building on the landscape)
- Added new stackable Conveyor Pole.
- Updated Conveyor Pole mesh.