Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.4.0.12 – Build 150216. This patch was released on 12 April 2021.
Another week another round of fixes, all crashes related to loading a save should be fixed now™, Miners are upgradable again without side effects and a few more fixes before the big day tomorrow :o
Are we forgetting something? Let us know over at our QA site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ Is everything amazing? You can also let us know.
We’ve been noticing that once again people have been having issues with unexpected crashes or weird behaviour with the game (Like all painted buildings looking weird) related to corrupted game files.
If you’re experiencing issues, please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by:
- Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by:
- Clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side of it, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
Can’t wait to see you all again <3
- Fixed Miners not being able to be upgraded/downgraded, this time for real™
- Fixed up bug where light meshes had an emissive when turned off.
- Fixed a crash when loading from session to session.
- Another attempt at fixing leaves looking weird in conveyor belts.
- Fixed collision on smoke LOD mesh
- Updated community translators in the credits
- Updated the visuals for community translators in the credits; Languages are now highlighted and longer translator lists are broken into several lines to display everyone.
- Updated all languages with the latest translations.
- Updated language completion rates in the language menu selection.