Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.7.0.3 – Build 209200. This patch was released on 23 November 2022.
Hello everyone, just a quick hotfix for yesterday’s whoopsie on the Multiplayer and Dedicated Servers not working and a few more fixes
If we somehow made things worse, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We’ll look into it ASAP
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you all again soon <3
- Fixed Crash when joining Multiplayer or Dedicated Servers
- Fixed Double Wall Outlet allowing circuits from outside the Blueprint Designer to connect to those inside of it
- Fixed train tracks not being able to be placed on Train Stations
- Train lights should now update correctly when a train loses power
- Train lights should now restore properly to the correct location after derailment
- Potential fix for items still getting stuck on belts on high FPS
- Fixed issue where rotation would reset after upgrading a buildable
- Fixed issue with snapping Blueprints vertically when aiming on the side
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.