Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.2.2 – Build 116098. This patch was released on 28 February 2020.
We’ve got another hotfix coming up which most importantly addresses the performance issues and introduces several balancing changes to the Refinery, oil refinement recipes and Alternate recipes.
Additionally, we fixed some crashes and minor bugs. The easiest way for us to debug on load crashes is when we have access to the saves that crash. If you crash on load and make a post about it on the questions site, feel free to attach your save file via a file sharing service to the post. It’ll help a lot with investigating these kinds of issues.
Please try out the balancing changes and let us know what you think on the questions site! Hope you all have a nice weekend <3
- Fixed the performance issues introduced earlier
- Vehicles and Trains now give the correct refunds when dismantled, even when the inventory is full
- Potentially fixed a crash on load related to pipes
- Fixed another crash related to dismantling the Hub via mass-dismantle
- Fixed up pink textures in the world
- Reduced the power consumption of the Refinery from 50 to 30 MW.
- Balance changes to oil production:
- Increased the production rate of Fluid Canisters and reduced the cost.
- Increased the production rate of all Packaging recipes.
- Increased the production rate of all Unpackaging recipes.
- Reduced the amount of by-product on the basic Plastic recipe.
- Increased the amount of by-product on the basic Rubber recipe.
- Increased production rates of all by-product refinement recipes.
- Reduced Water requirement of Residual Plastic and Rubber.
- Balance changes to Alternate recipes:
- Reduced the cost of Coated Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost and increased the output of Steel Coated Plate
- Increased the output of Quickwire Cable
- Reduced the cost of Coated Cable
- Reduced the cost of Fine Concrete
- Reduced the cost of Rubber Concrete
- Increased the Water requirement of Wet Concrete
- Increased the Iron Plate requirement of Bolted Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Stitched Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Adhered Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Steel Rotor
- Reduced the cost of Plastic Smart Plating
- Reduced the cost and the changed parts required for High-speed Wiring, which was also renamed to ‘Automated Speed Wiring’
- Increased the cost of Recycled Plastic
- Increased the cost of Recycled Rubber
- Changed the parts required for Diluted Packaged Fuel
- Reduced the cost of Rigour Motor
- Changed the required part amounts for Turbo Rigour Motor
- Reduced the cost and increased the production rate of Electromagnetic Connection Rod