Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.1.1 – Build 247801. This patch was released on 25 August 2023.
Hello everyone, here’s a small hotfix for Dedicated Servers not working alongside a few other bug fixes, like the pipeline flow indicators not animating and the images on the signs not scaling properly on smaller signs and more.
We are still very interested to hear what is your experience with all the work that we’ve done so if you have any feedback please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all of your feedback
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
Have a great weekend everybody and see you all again soon <3
- Fixed dedicated server not working on Linux
- Fixed Pipeline flow indicator animation not working
- Fixed scaling issues on smaller signs
- Potentially fixed Crab hatchers respawning improperly
- Potential fix for a Crash related to save session
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0