Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.6.1.4 – Build 208976. This patch was released on 23 November 2022.
Hello everyone, This patch is only a localisation update for the Early Access version (Not the experimental version) No other changes have been made and if you want to try out Update 7 you should use the Experimental version instead, this is a bit more stable than Experimental however
If we unexpectedly broke stuff or if you have any feedback, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day
If you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files... And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.