|It has been suggested that this article or section be moved to Patch 0.1.17 build 101256.
- Reason: Consistent naming scheme
- Please discuss this on the Discussion page.
Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.17 – Build 101256. This patch was released on 26 June 2019.
It’s a smaller update this time with fixes for what seems to be the most annoying issues. And a couple of crash fixes. Enjoy with caution, since it’s still very experimental!
- Freight station in the middle of animation work so it’s supposed to look like that atm
- Trains should no longer get stuck if they don’t have any valid Freight Platforms
- Clients should now be able to see what’s going on at the stations, even though they can’t ride the trains yet :’(
- You can now go “CHOOOOOOO”
- Updated descriptions for a bunch of stuff
- Crashes related to dismantling/building tracks should be fixed
- Client related crashes for when trains were docking should be fixed
- Tweaked collision for the tall Mangrove Tree
- Updated Red Bamboo Forest area