Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.7.0.4 – Build 209551. This patch was released on 24 November 2022.
Hello everyone, here’s another patch with some fixes for the most reported bugs on QA site for now, there’s more fixes on the way but you can have these for now :)
If something is still not working or if we’re forgetting something, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We’ll look into it ASAP
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you all again soon, have a nice weekend everybody <3
- Fixed invisible buildings built from Blueprints when reconnecting to Dedicated Servers
- Fixed items getting stuck on conveyor belts in multiplayer
- Potential fix for Smart Splitter overflow issues
- Fixed Zipline sprinting not working for Clients
- Fixed an issue where the center point of Blueprints was not perfectly aligned to gird
- Fixed a rotation issue when snapping Blueprints in a certain way
- More improvements to Blueprint snapping to foundations
- Fixed a scenario where buildings could be placed half in, half out of a Blueprint designer when being placed as part of an existing blueprint
- Fixed some Blueprint snapping issues when aiming at the ground
Quality of Life
- Added Blueprint snapping for Walls
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots ("...") next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.