Patch 0.2.1.7 (Experimental)
Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.7 – Build 102599. This patch was released on 29 July 2019.
Just a few additional fixes are coming to Experimental in this version before we push the changes live on Early Access. We added a few more languages (Greek, Finnish and Dutch) as well as an option to toggle the different culling system we were trying since last Friday. It should improve performance for most setups, but might result in a slight decrease for some people. If you noticed a decrease in performance, try and turn the Hierarchical Z-Buffer Occlusion off in the video options (it will require a restart of the game).
After this update, we will be fixing the last issues and push it to Early Access. Let us know if anything breaks!
- Fixed issues with the Korean font
- Fixed incorrect tiling on the Willow Tree
- Train Platform dismantle now refunds the correct cost
- Minor layout updates on Map Filters
- Added a small open/close animation for the Map Filter window
- Minor updates on the Miner UI
- Added an option to toggle the different culling system (Hierarchical Z-Buffer Occlusion). If the last update introduced a performance drop, it might be worthwhile to switch back to the previous method.
- Added Greek, Finnish and Dutch