Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.20 – Build 101547. This patch was released on 1 July 2019.
New week and new fixes incoming! As always we’re insanely thankful for the time you put into the game and help us make the best possible game we can!
- Power consumption increased. From 15 -> 25 and max 80 -> 110
- Might have fixed a crash related to the trains
- Fixed the bug that caused the train to abort the docking sequence prematurely
- Fix for when 2 people try to dock the same train
- Trains with multiple locomotives should dock properly now
- Trains now lean in curves
- Battery energy value increased from 1000 -> 6000
- More work done on the conveyor belt crashes
- Might have fixed a crash related to foliage
- Uranium nodes and deposits now radiate
- Added splines for wildlife in Red Jungle and Bamboo Fields
- Added edibles to the aforementioned areas and Swamp
- Added missing water volumes
- Fixed some of the rivers