Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.8.2.7 – Build 263910. This patch was released on 6 November 2023.
Hello again everyone, Here’s a patch with some potential fixes to some issues we’ve seen reported frequently
Please keep in mind that these issues are quite big and not very easy to fix, there is a chance that some issues might persist after this patch, so if things have gotten worse or improved please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ Your input is always appreciated
See you again soon everyone <3
- Potential fix to a bug that made most pickupables/interactables respawn after reloading a save
- Potential fix to some major log spam on Dedicated Server on Linux
- Fixed some duplicate entries on the key rebind menu
- Potential fix for power towers mixing up which connections to connect previous wires when upgrading them
- Removed a deprecated MAM research and Walls from being available
- Fixed several crashes related to EOS
- Fixed some log spam related to Gas Pillars
- Potentially fixed remaining EOS timeout issues in multiplayer
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Manage > Verify Files > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- The first time booting the game will be very slow, but that should not continue to happen after the first boot
- Game can hang on quit
- There is major performance loss when running out of VRAM
- Factory Animation tick reductions can be slightly too aggressive
- TSR can cause visual issues with conveyor belts, you can try using the following console command to alleviate the issues, but this will reduce AntiAliasing quality
- r.TSR.ShadingRejection.Flickering 0