Hyper tube mystery
Has anyone tried to do some digging on the creepy brown death screen? I don’t see it mentioned under the trivia for it either.
This link should help you
--Pi0neer106 (talk) 14:14, 9 July 2020 (UTC)Pi0neer106
- I don't think a phenomenon based on pure bug is worth to be mentioned explicitly. But you can edit the wiki and add this into it too!Kwjcool321 (talk) 15:27, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Update image of Lizard Doggo on homepage
Could a person with the rights to edit the front page change Lizard Doggo's image to the new, improved version: the https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/File:Lizard_Doggo_Full.png ? Thanks! Cepto (talk) 18:27, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
- It seems to be on this page exactly: https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/Satisfactory_Wiki/Top_section Cepto (talk) 20:27, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
I would like to provide help to add Chinese to this wiki. How can I do it?
- Hi, to create new Chinese translations, you can create new pages with the English name with a /zh added onto the end, copy the source of the English page and translate as appropriate, then add
[[Category:ZH translation]]to the bottom of the page. Templates will need some adjustments, but we can look at that when you get there. You can also take a look at the existing translations that other people have done, which are probably pretty out-of-date now and could use a checkup.
- You can find more information on the process in the Gamepedia translation guidelines, and let me know if you have any questions.
--Mr Pie 5 (talk) 00:59, 14 February 2021 (UTC)
- You're going to have give more reasoning than that. We're actually considering removing that section because it's so heavy and big nav boxes like that aren't all that useful, especially on mobile.
--Mr Pie 5 (talk) 18:51, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- The position of the navigation isn't user-friendly at the moment which is why it would be better to have it at the top of the page instead.
- User are now forced to first scroll before they can click through the navigation.
- But also I agree that the current format isn't really working out
Works in Progress section
Many pages that are stubs or works in progress should have a subpage in the main page so that they are easily accessible, and when a page is new, have a place to redirect. If it gets its own section, contributors can see a page that they can help on and contribute. Helps a lot. I have my own page to place in the section Hiusiam (talk) 03:23, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- This already exists: categories. See Category:Stubs, Category:Cleanup, Category:Outdated, Category:Candidates for deletion etc. --Ondar111 (talk) 06:36, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
Improvement suggestion for Recipes pages
It would be nice if the Usage/Research section in resources could be extended to show what amount of it is required in a research tree item of MAM. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Hackemesser (talk • contribs) at 23:43, 23 June 2022. Please sign your posts with
- Unlike recipes, MAM researches are one-off unlocks, just like Milestones (which aren't listed at all, in fact); they aren't found in Docs.json and thus all changes and requirements have to be tracked manually. It could be included, but it takes a considerable amount of effort, in my opinion it's easier to look at the MAM page instead. Ondar111 (talk) 15:09, 24 June 2022 (UTC)
Title of game and fandom
I'm relatively new to the game, so please forgive me if I don't know the reason behind the following observation:
The fandom is called "Final Factory Wiki". Is this intentionally? Or did someone troll the wiki? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) at 22:01, 1 April 2023 (UTC). Please sign your posts with
- I don't know if this is a troll or not, but there is a game with the name of "Final Factory" . Guess someone thought this was the wiki for that game and changed the wiki name incase some program autocorrected it wrongly. BraveCaperCat (talk)
Asking if a "Did You Know..." section could be added to the main page
Hello! I'm just asking because i thought a "Did You Know..." Section could be added to the Front Page/Main Page, as i have a "Did You Know..." For you all! Did you know that on the back of the Zipline is a Ficsit Sticker, almost exactly like the logo of Ficsit Inc. BraveCaperCat (talk)